HWBOT Community Forums

Idiots that dont want PhysicEx enabled bench

gmod

This is stupid..All because the POS ATI does not do it as well as Nvidia in Vantage..I think if you hdwr supports somekind of a enhancement in a bench then its legit no matter what this pos websight thinks...Whats the difference when you make Nvidia users shut it off as to leaving it on isnt that unfair to Nvidia just like yall seem to think its unfair to ATI to have it on........Serves ATI not to have put more thought into thier crappy design

Serves ATI not to have put more thought into thier crappy design

Nothing to do with design, Nvidia own the rights to PhysX. ATi can use it if they pay a small fee, but they won't.

I agree with you and we should be able to use it. Disabling it to make a level playing field is like saying the quad core guys should only run two threads of 'wprime' so the dual core guys don't feel left out :D

PhysX is not allowed because the CPU tests should remain CPU tests. It has nothing to do with Nvidia or Ati.

I agree with this. I dont see what the big deal is.

Do you want another PCM05 scenario where results are utterly skewed because of the way the bench is coded?

Rules are rules. Theres no reason to be in the huff, everyone is in the same boat.

Thank you for calling us idiots. We'll handle your problem as soon as possible!

That should be really upsetting. Seems to be coming from someone who is intimately familiar with the definition.