HWBOT Community Forums

Some of the recent HWB updates

K404

This is about the "xxx results have changed rank or position in the last 7 days"

"Most active members/teams/components in time period x"

etc

Please can the date peroid be explicitly given for these updates or please can we only be given this news once a week at a set time? To see it change every day "for the last 7 days" is realllllyyyyyy annoying and a bit confusing.

A set of cutoffs would also be nice so we arent being given old data updated with new bits every day :) Is the data overlapping?

or...is there an option for a user to disable the whole lot? :)

Edited by K404

I see your point. It can be changed to show info about a specific timerange (eg week 40) instead of the past 7 days. I don't know whether everyone feels this way so I don't know whether it's worth the change.

Anyway, we are pouring the little spare time we have to build the HWBOT Competition Engine. No time for small changes like this.

Do like I do. Change the url to load the change for 1 day only. (24 hours) It keeps the data mostly non-overlaping. E-mail updates about changes doesn't work at all for me, and that's the best i've found to replace it.

For a wish I'd like a drop-down meny for searching/tracking my changes. Like 1 day, 2 days, one week, one month etc. Or/and just add a date:time to the listing to show when the result-ranking was last updated.