HWBOT Community Forums

The official P5N32-E SLI Plus motherboard discussion thread.

Jerre

Not sure it was a 680i Albrecht. It's the plus version and not the Striker lited there. I think it was the 650i (to be confirmed)

I totally agree with him, Jerre, useless to keep on wasting time with such Nforce chipset based mobos like this nowadays...

Better use a good P45 (like UD3/T2RS etc..) or REX with hacked drivers ;)

But I admit I had very great time with P5N32E-SLI (680i one) even if it was hot like hell ^^

Edit: Lack of funds hehe. If it's a 650i why not for a HTPC but clearly not with a 680i OMG!

Edited by Eeky NoX

• Crew
Not sure it was a 680i Albrecht. It's the plus version and not the Striker lited there. I think it was the 650i (to be confirmed)

I totally agree with YOU, useless to keep on wasting time with such Nforce chipset based mobos like this nowadays...

Better use a good P45 (like UD3/T2RS etc..) or REX with hacked drivers ;)

It was 680i Sli 4 sure. You are mixing it up with the P5N-E SLI board.

I had both the Striker and this one.. with chipsets under water even 500FSB was possible daily with my duallie... Had the Striker running with 450FSB and my Q6600 for over a year... but such a b*tch to dial in !!

Hope you have fun with it Jerre !!

La moule Eeky !! Best wishes all , Merry - Xmass !!!

Umhumh!! Ask Frederick or PJ to fix this though the database seems to be wrong :P

http://hwbot.org/hardware/motherboard/p5n32_e_sli_plus

I tried to explane you it was the "PLUS" one bro ^^ not the same NB I'm sure now, but more a 650i than a NF4... I confirm that ;)

Xmass pwnage man xD ...best wishes to you and yours of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!