HWBOT Community Forums

Gyrock - Core i7 3770K @ 6178.3MHz - 3sec 593ms wPrime 32m

Strat

Its not called thermal throttling though. Thermal throttling is a safety mechanism. At this temperatures and high voltage its another thing. I don't remember the term lol.

Thermal throttling does not have to be at what you consider high temperature.... And honestly, has Intel only made one fluck up with Ivy???

I can think of 2 already...

1) TIM has 1/8th conductivity

2) Some Intel staff, wanted to sue half of the review sites globally, and especially overclockers 'leaking' - but as usual, hollow preaching, balls to follow up on the big words wasnt present.

BUT; I agree with the evil minded Dutchman, nice find.

I thought I would have posted the comment below just after my previous comment(#3), but did not;

" I think this could be a bug-run, cos I can't reproduce the same level of score afterwards. I will delete this submission in some hours"

So I think low voltage doesn't matter at all for this result at least.

I thought I would have posted the comment below just after my previous comment(#3), but did not;

" I think this could be a bug-run, cos I can't reproduce the same level of score afterwards. I will delete this submission in some hours"

So I think low voltage doesn't matter at all for this result at least.

hey mate :)

I have scores leading up to this and it was reproducible for me :)