HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Z77 OC Contest thread.

GENiEBEN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian this is bullshit, I watched this competition down to the last 5 minutes your submissions were not in.

I had backups I could have dropped for wprimes to keep me in third.

Your a moderator and if your engine is faulty that is not my problem. Once the competition was over your submissions were not in competition engine.

Please fix this crap.

Yes I did submite them on the 30th as the competition ended on the 30th and I benched this day too:

30june.png

I don't see what's the problem.

Furthermore even if I am a moderator, only admins have the rights to edit/moderate/submite/whatever submissions after a competition ended. Moderators can't compete against hwbot's competition engine.

Check all other competitions, the end date written is the last day for submissions so you can still submite this day as it has always been.

I guess something went wrong with the tick down, I didnt check the comp page on the 29 or even before to be honest. I saw it was ending the 30 so I took my saturday to bench.

Will check that with massman maybe the top page tick down started one day earlier than the tick down at midpage.