HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2012 - SC2:

Radi

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pure still has time to rebench those scores, 17hours is plenty of time to redo 7 stages. ;) It will certainly be interesting to see how high PURE got the custom thread tweaks.

Now you rebench with very amazing efficiency. UCbench supertweak is in your hands :).

• Crew

Well the E7400 I bought was a total POS... 399FSB on air, luckily up to 455 on LN2... darn and I had one before that did 5.4Ghz on LN2. Stupid me sold it :(

Retried this week to improve my weakest scores on the P45 UD3P , but couldn't achieve the same clocks as before : always 0124 error... 100-200Mhz less. Had a bad mount on the E2180 and the E4500 was no longer cooperating at all above 4500...

• 1 month later...

Any news about the boards yet? I think Vince sent you a PM ... at least he said he did (and if he didn't, you don't have to be a genius to figure out who gets all three mobos :P Deux can confirm that, and he's the only other guy who had point giving scores for PURE). Kinda tired of waiting now, shouldn't have to wait one month - should be like "stage over" => "talk to winners" => stuff shipped. That's a fast process, a couple of days tops. It's hardly a prize if they show up when the next generation is out...