HWBOT Community Forums

All Gemini's owners TAKE care

FireKillerGR

I've not experienced the issues some folks have reported here. I have used painters tape (blue tape with light adhesive glue) as that is what I've normally used to protect the copper from being spoiled by the insulating foam.... I've used nearly all my pots (and I have had nearly every design offered by Vince for CPUs and GPUs) with Ln2 as well as dryice and have not had any leakage issues ever.... I don't know why someone would run straight uncooled water through a pot on a system ... but having said that, I think even if there was a reason to do so it would be obvious to plug/seal all possible avenues for water to leak from...seems like common sense to me... Just me saying and I'm nobody so take it how you will. I've been out of the oc scene for over a year now so maybe things change a bit... but I trust Vince's pot are not the issue, rather user head space and timing (only military/ex-military will likely know what head space and timing is).....:celebration:

Bummer to see this, i was looking KP Tek 9 GPU pot on DICE since LN2 costs too much around me.

tek-9 fat is GREAT for dice, no need to take any extra precautions just normal insulation. I had same problem with the f1 for a sec but its an easy fix any of the ways people have named will work, I made sure mine was sealed off the board and not insulated so I could see that it was working. Duck tape was my method of choice.