HWBOT Community Forums

Error trying to upload a result

hello all

For several days I'm trying to upload multiple benchs from my PCs

and on all occasions received an error screen from hwbot, took almost 6 days with the same problem

the error is as follows:

"oops something went wrong"

"we could blend this on you, but it's most likely our crappy code skills. you could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this"

What are you trying to upload? There are restrictions on screenshot/picture sizes (so no .BMP), also the files you upload should contain only English characters/numbers - i.e. no Russian symbols are allowed.

i'm trying to upload super pi 1m, wprime 32m and cinebench 11.5

my screenshots are .png file, and the size is something like 1360 x 768 (19 inch monitor), and in efect the softwares it's only has inglish character, with the exception of my desktop icons, They are in Spanish

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem, but only with Aquamark3 submissions. I'm unable to submit AM3 score, since v2.26 is in use. The saved AM3 data file is ok and also upload data file will pass (i'm using the latest HWBot Aquamark3 v2.26). When i try to submit benchmark result i'm getting the following message:

"Oops. Something went wrong. We could blame this on you but it`s most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this."

Best regards

Hi,

I have the same problem, but only with Aquamark3 submissions. I'm unable to submit AM3 score, since v2.26 is in use. The saved AM3 data file is ok and also upload data file will pass (i'm using the latest HWBot Aquamark3 v2.26). When i try to submit benchmark result i'm getting the following message:

"Oops. Something went wrong. We could blame this on you but it`s most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this."

Best regards

Yes, send me the file thru PM and I will fix it.

• 1 month later...
I have the same problem trying to do super pie1 submission

Note;

Oops. Something went wrong. We could blame this on you but it`s most likely our crappy coding skills. You could try again or nudge our developpers for fixing this."

Help

Mack4033

Make a screenshot of the submission page so we can check if you entered the data correctly.

Ok,

1. My OS is windows 7 ultimate 64 bit service pack

2.What web browser works best for this web site?

3.My screen shot software is sinpping tool I might be wrong but this screen shot software does not allow me to make the size smaller for the screen shot you need to see to help solve my problem

4. What is the best screen shot software for this site? I might be using the wrong one that could be causing the problem.

5. I am willing to do a clean install of my OS if this is needed.

6. I will search for a different screen shot software program and try a different web browser.

Thanks,

Mack4033

• 4 weeks later...