HWBOT Community Forums

Bad score 3DMARKs in XP - system info related

Vivi

• Crew

Hey guys!

I dont know how to get rid of this problem... can ayone assist?

For 3dmark03 / 05 / 06 in windows XP, i get terrible CPU test and effects GPU tests too. I use Gigabyte Z87X-OC but same problem on asrock. 4770k and Titan, also tried GTS 250 with same issue.

what happens:

I open 3Dmark03/05/06. there are alot of FMIscan.exe in task manager. When i run bench my score sucks, when i close all the fmiscans i get propper normal scoring. Obviously i cannot close fmi scan for valid result, so need to sort it out.

I tried:

2 different Xp 32bit. SP3 on both. different .NET versions, bunch of bios settings, 3 different nvidia drivers, bunch of nvidia settings. Seems to be more related to CPU than gpu tho, cause it effects cpu tests the most. and if i set affinity to 1 on the fmi scan i get tiny bit better scoring but still terrible.

i also installed the new system info with no help.

any ideas???

• Crew

ok on my side, seems it works again when you install on the right XP, will try a normal XP corp SP2 tonight. dont update to sys info 4.2 though, that broke my 3dmarks perf every time.

Just use the installer 1901 and use the right xp :P. All these shaved XP's are missing some component

• 10 months later...
Guest barbonenet
ok on my side, seems it works again when you install on the right XP, will try a normal XP corp SP2 tonight. dont update to sys info 4.2 though, that broke my 3dmarks perf every time.

Just use the installer 1901 and use the right xp :P. All these shaved XP's are missing some component

3dmark06 1.20 or 1.21? thanks......i have very bad score too....

• Crew

What you do is this trick:

Install 06.

Uninstall systeminfo.

Install 3dmark 03. It will also install 3dmark03 systeminfo.

Now 06 will run with the fast systeminfo of 03.

You can also load 06 with the -nosysteminfo command in the shortcut

Guest barbonenet

vivi i get an error when i validate 06 on orb!!!

systeminfo older,it must to be update!!!

i use systeminfo of 3dmark03 or 05 3.21.2.1 (score is better;))

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yip0tz19tatzr2a/Screenshot%202014-08-07%2023.30.51.png

edit:

ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if i validate with systeminfo off, orb agree my submitions;)

thanks goody;)

Edited by barbonenet

• 2 weeks later...