HWBOT Community Forums

The official Latin MOA 2010 thread.

e-Killer

I don t know if Madbox result for 3DMark06 will be allowed (i think will be removed cause is missing Core Temp, CPUz memory and resolution 3DM06), then i "think" #1 Gnidaol #2 Nacho for Extreme; #1 Madbox #2 Siouxx for non Extreme, and #1 Gnidaol #2 Madbox for overall.

But the system didn t update the correct results.

;)

I don t know if Madbox result for 3DMark06 will be allowed (i think will be removed cause is missing Core Temp, CPUz memory and resolution 3DM06), then i "think" #1 Gnidaol #2 Nacho for Extreme; #1 Madbox #2 Siouxx for non Extreme, and #1 Gnidaol #2 Madbox for overall.

But the system didn t update the correct results.

;)

Disculpa pero coretemp que sentido tiene si estamos usando ln2 o dice? las placas marcan cualquier cosa por lo general cuando pasas a usar este tipo de refrigeración, por lo demás la limitante de temperatura era solo para la competencia non-extreme cpu-z no veo la mayor relevancia.

La resolución ocupada la informa el mismo orb

http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=14419940http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=14419940&compareResultType=14&compareResultType=14

3c13a0dd4abd3e23ab533c521f56fb89.png

English:

core temp only showns 116ºC in all core because we were using dice, resolution was 1280x1024 and you can see that in the validation link to futuremark, and cpuz memory, i changed it (seen in the video) to mainboard to show that i was using an MSI part

Edited by MadBox

Top 2 of each category gets a prize:

#1: Ticket to MOA

#2: MSI 890FXA-GD70 + N460GTX 768MB Cyclone OC

The overall ranking is of no importance. It's the stages that matter.

I don't see the issue here.

Then the correction as soon as possible ranking. If possible I could give an explanation in Spanish.

Top 2 of each category gets a prize:

#1: Ticket to MOA

#2: MSI 890FXA-GD70 + N460GTX 768MB Cyclone OC

The overall ranking is of no importance. It's the stages that matter.

I don't see the issue here.

I understand then, #1 of each category gets the tickets and #2 of each category gets a mother and vga. It?s that right?

If not could you explain in spanish.

Sorry for my poor english.

Edited by siouxx