HWBOT Community Forums

What the heck is going on here?

My submissions/rankings are all screwed up. For example my Pentium 4 Prescott 3.0 dropped to 4 with an old submission:http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/pentium_4_3.0_ghz_prescott?tab=2drankings#/manufacturer.rankings.do?applicationId=9&manufacturer=intel&hardwareTypeId=CPU_343&hardwareType=CPU&tabid=cpubenchmarks

Yet if you look here:http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1038771_optytrooper_pcmark_2005_7862_marks

it still is listed as receiving points but the model has been removed. That was a valid submission with a proper screen shot and I see no reason why it dropped in rank. I'm hoping there is a bug and someone isn't being a douche. If they are I know who it is and your top rank will fall today boss.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I've just lost over 20 points as well.

What is going on?

Biggest loss is "You lost -7.7 hardware points for your wPrime 32m Core 2 E6300 (1.86Ghz)" which seems a tad odd, there's no way I could drop that many spots in one shot...

Guest TheMadDutchDude

E2180 and E6300 scores for me are down.

HWBot crew, explain please! :)

# Nov 3, 2010: You lost -7.7 hardware points for your wPrime 32m Core 2 E6300 (1.86Ghz) submission. - source - archive.

# Nov 3, 2010: You lost -1 hardware points for your wPrime 1024m Core 2 E8400 (3.0Ghz) submission. - source - archive.

# Nov 3, 2010: You lost -4.8 hardware points for your SuperPi Core 2 E6300 (1.86Ghz) submission. - source - archive.

# Nov 3, 2010: You lost -3.8 hardware points for your SuperPi Core 2 E2180 (2.0Ghz) submission. - source - archive.

E8400 as well... Ugh!

?
Disregard. I am distraught. I take my points WAY too seriously....maybe. Someone was being a pain about reporting good submissions of mine a few days ago.

My E2160 rank is down too:http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1062593_

More are dropping by the minute. Too many to keep track of.

Nov 3, 2010: You lost -1.5 hardware points for your CPU-Z Athlon XP 2400+ Thoroughbred submission. - source - archive.

Nov 3, 2010: You lost -1 hardware points for your PiFast Celeron s478 1.7Ghz submission. - source - archive.

Nov 3, 2010: You lost -1.1 hardware points for your SuperPi Celeron s478 1.7Ghz submission. - source - archive.

Nov 3, 2010: You lost -1.1 hardware points for your wPrime 32m Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred submission. - source - archive.

Edited by OptyTrooper

New submissions are not calculating either:http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1073559_optytrooper_pcmark_2005_pentium_4_3.0_ghz_prescott_8133_marks

Also still loosing points.

Nov 3, 2010: Your wPrime 32m submission with a Xeon 2.4Ghz (fsb533) changed from hardware rank 1 to 2. - source - archive.

Nov 3, 2010: You lost -0.5 hardware points for your wPrime 32m Xeon 2.4Ghz (fsb533) submission. - source - archive.

So....

@ massman

This after noon, I don't know why I was looking to QX6850, anyway, I was looking at this CPU ranking, I saw something wrong, the first one was ranked 5 of 59.... hum something weird here, so I did a recalc for each bench for the QX6850, and he get his normal rank : 1 of 9.

EDIT : Now I am back to QX6850, maybe it was a bug, and it is :eek:, there is now 59 submissions :eek:

Conclusion :

1) It wasn't my fault

2) Server may have hidden a lot of submissions for a while, and now they are back.

3) I have to recalc them...

EDIT2 : damn recalc is not working atm, will try tomorrow

Edited by Christian Ney