HWBOT Community Forums

I lost 125 points at my ranking on 2 weeks !!!

Guest Ximi

Hello ,

Someone moderator can revise my submissions ?

I losts 125 points at league on enthusiast at last 2 weeks , the points are at global with 3 x GTX Titan X , at the moment surprise losts 125 points.

What happens ?

Its normal ? The points are where ?

ALLBenchmark July OC Relaxation Contest

That competitions points have expired for you + you have been beaten in a few benchmarks recently.

There is also 0 chance that it was 125 points you lost since that would have caused your ranking to drop by more than just 2 places in the last month.

Yes , perhaps it is , expirated competition .... and lost points....

Sorry , benching a lot for continue up.....;)

Which competitions did you participate in? Should be a competition from last year I think

It would be nice , if we had more control over our point system.

I mean something easy , a feature , where we could see at a glance our lost and gained points.

The notifications on your wall already do that for regular submissions, but I don't think there's a notification for when you lose competition points. I'll check with development what the workload would be to add this.

As a current work around I can make a news post at the start of the month with a list of competitions that will lose points in the coming month. Would that be a good solution already?

• 4 weeks later...

Competition only OC-eSports and 4 points ..... but for competition is not posible lost 100 points or more.

Can moderator revised or recalculate it ?

And another posibility is account hacked ... not sure but posibility is so far ...

I don't think there is a hacker. Would it be possible you just lost places because your scores dropped in ranking? Check your user profile > points tab

It would be nice , if we had more control over our point system.

I mean something easy , a feature , where we could see at a glance our lost and gained points.

This already exists: User Profile > Points

attachment.php?attachmentid=3483&stc=1&d=1447658600

I am on received points with my last Titan X , start with 1 Titan X and now I have 4 Titan X , no much lost on points window....

Its rare but its happen , lost 100 points , rare ...

The major part of points are on global section , few points are on harware section ...