HWBOT Community Forums

this rookie from india has two accounts

ksateaaa23

doesn't look like botched registration & forgotten passwords. he was submtting from both the accounts. couple of days back i have seen a score of around 1750 on xtu with i7 5820k. then immediately i saw, he started submitting from other account as well, with same hardware xtu scores 1880 to 1913.

may not be a serious issue. looks like a kid, might have opened two accounts out of ignorance or for fun. but he was operating both accounts simultaneously.

anyway now one of the account is removed and the the issue is resolved.

Edited by ksateaaa23

ksateaaa23:

Man, I don`t want to accuse you from anything but your temps are kinda weird. 43C under load at nearly 4.8GHz @ 1.5V with Corsair AiO? Other guys has about 30C more with custom water with similar settings.

I have my rad outside so my water has 15C under load and still I have about 60C during RB and H265. Please explain :)

ksateaaa23:

Man, I don`t want to accuse you from anything but your temps are kinda weird. 43C under load at nearly 4.8GHz @ 1.5V with Corsair AiO? Other guys has about 30C more with custom water with similar settings.

I have my rad outside so my water has 15C under load and still I have about 60C during RB and H265. Please explain :)

ksateaaa23:

they are idle temps. load i hit 85 plus temps on RB & X265 and around 95 on XTU.