HWBOT Community Forums

Good i4770k from doug2507

Bumcello

I've put all in automatic in bios and only change the vcore. I'm stable only at 4.7. I've try 4.8 is work for 3dmark but not full stable for other application like realbench.

Uz6QDw7.jpg

Normaly this proc boot at 1.21 in 5.0 ghz :( but here i'm on win 10 pro and not xp.

In the bios, the cache voltage override is on auto, i need to change this? But how know the good value?

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Those SA volts are ridiculously high. I wouldn't be surprised if that was your problem. Your other voltages seem a little mad as well. Lower all at stock and play with the core first. Your cache voltage may be okay but it may also be causing instability.

Guest Bullant

I too have bought a CPU from doug but it's in the post still ,you are using w10 and realbench that I believe is a stressful or stability bench? You have to test with windows XP and run the same benches that doug did in his for sale post,32m 5ghz 4/8 @ 1.21v and wPrime only then you can comfirm what it does or doesn't do ,im not fully sure on your board too

Edited by Bullant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bullant

Quick stability test,

I got mine yesterday from doug and it pretty much does what he said,im little higher v then him but my temps are higher in Australia atm,he was around a idle 20c ,40c load im at 40c idle and 65c load and that would be the difference in V used I think.My board has seen lot of cold memory's and may not clock as well as it once did "cpu wise" ,so new board could see better results. The imc is good did 2770 air on quick test,will test cold 32m all out when I get time

Thanks doug

test.png

Edited by Bullant

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, just saw this thread.

All chips I've sold do as I stated in sale threads. If any of them don't I would quite happily take them back but all have done exactly as stated barring any minor difference in board used etc.

You're running setup orientated for a different kind of use. Can't compare the two tbh.

You're voltages in that original post are fine, nothing wrong with SA as long as board doesn't overvolt. .380 was circa 1.19 iirc. Check with DMM to measure actual volts. You should be able to run 32m 4c/8t on XP with no issues at all 5g/5g with those voltages. That's what it was sold as. ;)

Never tested it on cold though, if it run's hot give it to someone that can! It might be good as all had low VID.