HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GODLIKE OC SEASON 2: EXTREME 2D BATTLE DISCUSSION

Noxinite

• Administrators

Yes, I created already a ticket to fix this, looks weird :D

Edit the score on stage 3 is now shown with decimals (rounded) but the endresult will be correct, this is because of the nature of calculation^^

Edited by websmile

Congratz to all winners! ;) Tought fight for everyone :)

I'm just feeling weird about one thing, and it has nothing to do with my place cos I dont have the skill or HW but I dont think that MSI should help competitors in their branded competition. Then I feel its not fair a bit when I read thanks to MSI in house overclocker with saying that without his help it wouldnt be possible to win. Just my 2 0,02$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks MSI for a good contest, but sad it was the last one.

Regarding the help from "inhouse benchers": the vendors want their products to shine of course, so it's natural they help. As long as they help everyone the same it's no problem.

Thanks MSI for a good contest, but sad it was the last one.

Regarding the help from "inhouse benchers": the vendors want their products to shine of course, so it's natural they help. As long as they help everyone the same it's no problem.

Except I asked few times and all I got was "We canceled OC program and I dont have time for this" kinda with arogant flavour reply. But who am I ? Just some guy placed115# in ranking, no worries;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I never asked anyone from MSI so I don't know. But next time ask us, you'll be surprised how helpful everyone is, especially considering it's an contest.

I asked you guys and you helped. You, Jamie and Bruno and you guys have my thanks. Thats what I love about this community, that even in competitive times where are thousands of dollars in stake, you are willing to help :) But thats not the point here :)

• 4 weeks later...