HWBOT Community Forums

ycruncher doesn't take/require screenshot?

7 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

nope screenshot is required, we had no issues with it in Country Cup... no clue why you have now

Okay, thanks for delete. I'll rerun and make sure it takes a screenshot or figure out how to add one.

I tried just hitting the make datafile button instead of make screen shot then make datafile so perhaps this is what happened.

Edited by yosarianilives

• 8 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:36 PM, Leeghoofd said:

why don't you make a seperate screenshot

@Mysticial

Have been doing that currently, I think my install may be wonky, cpuz can't make non corrupt validations and what I see in ycruncher is if I hit the screenshot button the datafile button doesn't work so I have to close and reopen ycruncher to get the datafile to work, but it doesn't embed the screenshot. 

So I've been uploading the data file then attaching the screenshot as an additional pic. 

On 10/13/2020 at 9:44 PM, TerraRaptor said:

Make sure to use latest 1.94 cpuz. A week ago validations with 1.92.2 were fine and since Saturday it requires newer cpuz version.

Ty, that's likely the problem with cpuz, still I suspect something is messed up with the os as the ycruncher submitter can't make a data file if a screenshot is taken or selected. Same file works on other os so perhaps Java is borked but reinstall of Java etc doesn't fix it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...