HWBOT Community Forums

ROG Maximus XIII Apex

3 hours ago, GTI-R said:

I tried BIOS flashback with M13A.CAP in the BIOS
Could not be executed
The BIOS used is SUPER PI (APEX 0070 BIOS) in the forum.

no

copy file M13A.CAP on usb stick (fat32)
put in USB below LAN Port on the Backside of Motherboard
press the Bios Flash Button on the Backside of Motherboard

than you can flash

23分前、noizemakerは言った:

USBスティック(fat32)コピーファイルM13A.CAP
がマザーボードの裏側のLANポートキャビネットにUSBに挿入されていないマザーボードの裏側にあるBIOSマザーボードボタン
をと、

フォーできます。

I'm doing exactly what you say
I'm stuck in the USB port of the LAN port
But the button freezes instead of blinking

Edited by GTI-R

Wondering if any one can offer some help with getting a Win 7 image going on this board.

I've tried old known good image that worked on Z490 but that doesn't work on this board. Tried replacing acpi.sys in Sys32 folder with files in first post but that doesn't seem to work either. Tried using NTLite to put new acpi as well onto new boot image but that was a no go as well. I am out of ideas honestly :|

1 hour ago, AKM said:

Wondering if any one can offer some help with getting a Win 7 image going on this board.

I've tried old known good image that worked on Z490 but that doesn't work on this board. Tried replacing acpi.sys in Sys32 folder with files in first post but that doesn't seem to work either. Tried using NTLite to put new acpi as well onto new boot image but that was a no go as well. I am out of ideas honestly :|

Latest BIOS cannot boot windows7. If you need to use windows7, can use 0070bios.

49 minutes ago, safedisk said:

Latest BIOS cannot boot windows7. If you need to use windows7, can use 0070bios.

Hey, tried this BIOS earlier today and would not flash with flashback or utility in BIOS. Says it is not a BIOS file.. :| Downloaded from original post as well. 0062 did work, but did not work with Win 7 as well.

18 minutes ago, AKM said:

Hey, tried this BIOS earlier today and would not flash with flashback or utility in BIOS. Says it is not a BIOS file.. :| Downloaded from original post as well. 0062 did work, but did not work with Win 7 as well.

Hey need flashback

I just updated to 0801 bios and then changed it to 0070 bios using flashback. There is no problem.

0070bios My old windows7 ssd boot ok

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GTI-R said:

Unfortunately it has not been resolved

Bios flashback ? If so all boards are very fussy about flash drive. One's that almost never work are Sandisk Cruzer Glide
Good ones are usually Adata, PNY, Verbatum, Onn(Walmart) cheap USB 2.0 8gb or 16gb best and format of FAT32

Also doubt this matters here as it's about APEX XI and XII but sometimes errors are made in manual

BIOS FB Error.jpg

Edited by GtiJason
  • Like 1

Still the same issue with 0801 bios on M13H ... 

My bdie A2 teamgroup 3200c14 xtreem 8pack can't go over 4000Mhz h24 ( 4000 flat 15 ) .

really difficult to go over 4266 in bench.

I have tested all bios (0703 0704 0610 0605 0005 0707 0801), nothing work fine with this bdie kit.

This kit can do 4733c14 on b450i. but on asus motherboard ...nothing

Someone here have a ram issue on M13 ? z590 ?