HWBOT Community Forums

Tzk - A7N8X (rev2.0) @ 289.2MHz - 289.17 MHz Reference Frequency

digitalbath

Looks like you can push boards which are capable of 250MHz 32M to new heights, when you use the right settings and romsips ? Not sure the board has anything left in it, but this was literally the first (and only) try to achieve such a high fsb. I made use of the Auto Validation Bot which is implemented in the newest release of the (awesome!) nForce2XT tweaker made by @I.nfraR.ed. Great tool and such a timesaver when working my way up through the FSB range.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 5:36 PM, dejan_bin_laden said:

hey man congrats on first place, where can i get this bios to try ?

Sorry, haven't seen your reply till now.

This is a special bios i made myself, i'll attach it to this post. Note that it is made for the regular A7N8X Deluxe v2.0, but won't work on the -E Deluxe. I got a special OEM board which is basically a stripped Deluxe, but only has non-deluxe features (hence called "4MBO" on the sticker on the LPT port). Not sure this bios works on regular A7N8X v2.0, you might have to disable "speech output" in bios to get it to boot properly. If you want to try other romsips, take a look here:

https://biosbude.de/! BIOS VAULT/Asus/A7N8X Deluxe rev 2.0/digitalbath/

And if you got -E Deluxe, try one of the files ending in B2A from here. I'd try 619XT_B2A first:

https://biosbude.de/! BIOS VAULT/Asus/A7N8X-E Deluxe/digitalbath/

A7N8X_20_ED55_B2A.zip

Edited by Tzk