HWBOT Community Forums

The official I am OC Genie Challenge thread.

Christian Ney

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately I can not pass the test again, will wait for new memories, g.skill ECO 1.35v. OCGENIE filed in my memory too low voltage that is less about them. Because it is not certified for p55 boards.

1:100 to successfully pass the entire test super pi.

Yet if not big problem, and feel that can be left result leave.

Here is what the error shows me

nonamepu.th.png

problem makes it nearly every Lop I show you the last.

Can you try different mem?

OC Genie not being stable = :rolleyes:

i think johnamd is right legal^crimer submission can not be valid as the blck will never go up even when stressed if it has 209,40X18 (3769,20MHZ) in cpuz he can't submit as 210,47 and in case of doubt he must post again

as for the superpi32 if it is not stable can't be submited i think

i have made some testings and even with a striped xp i only gain 11sec in superpi 32 never more MHZ

and when the system posted at 3570 in OS cpuz would show 3566 and stressing the system would not make it go up

darkage

The BIOS setting is sometimes just a bit off. Legal's result is ... legal :).

@ Massman:

I've made the submission, link: http://www.hwbot.org/community/submission/2159678_

Video to match:

Many thanks for your efforts,

Regards: HGyu

Fixed

some participants were doing WRONG in the past,οκ.but attempting to cover the WRONG to suggest it is unacceptable (ι7 860 224bus with oc genie) sorry

MSI just let me know that 224 is perfectly possible :)

Guess what.

After pressing the OCGENIE the system and need time to be included.

Dock is a black screen, the man watching her post the numbers of separate remote control. And before you include screen and it rebooted and set manually from BCLK OC controller. Therefore we see the result only by showing the image on the monitor.

My result and another colleague posted in OCGENIE contest with the same processor, and we have such success by nearly 50% overclock!

I did my work, to include OC GENIE launch of 18x210.

With the help of BCLK buttons, the CPU goes just as much as "clon22" fsb-223.45. With one (1) step up and blue screen.

I think the rules we should have a ban in the BIOS of BCLK buttons. To not like me and others to doubt the ability of a OCGENIE.

bios14.th.jpg

LapinouX video is failed ,not appear in the original bus after reset bios.look it admin please

BIOS was reset. You can see the message about CMOS reset and option F1 to boot in OS. CPU-Z video is legit.

OMG 2 result the same , how to overclock i7 860 up to 4Ghz ?

Used mod or cheat ? i don`t understand

Sigh.

It's not because others can do it and you not it's not legit ... check their system closer and you will see difference.

It would not be bad to look at and in the Facebook page. penultimate clip, and he is i7 860, and OC GENIE clock it the same way 210x18.

Jump two participants made ​​the whole competition for laughter.

EDIT:

Video of LapinouX's, not shown CPU-Z (memory) and CPU-Z (SPD)

Edited by LeGaL^CriMeR