HWBOT Community Forums

The official I am OC Genie Challenge thread.

Christian Ney

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he didn't but as massman said it's ok OC Genie take the advantage and do the overclock himself without CLR_CMOS

My apoligies, just removed the questionable results.

My bad, I haven't seen that those were other results than the one we talked before, so you removed the good one :thumbsup:

Hum, imo as he hasn't filmed the full monitor, the logo is out of his video camera ? At the bottom

EDIT: And according to other videos, his computer boots very fast like there is no OC Genie tests ... (aka time that OC Genie find the best values to overclock the rig)

Edited by Christian Ney

When I was stopped when the option from the BIOS (OC GENIE), even if it is pressed, your logo is normal and is off option ocgenie

But in the case of "OCGENIE", he neither set of BIOS defaults, neither shows the inscription that appears after activating ocgenie.

I do not know whether it is in the rules but is full of darkness.

Also as seen from my clip, then press the button and start OCGenie system has at least 10 seconds while waiting OCgenie overclocking the CPU.

Edited by LeGaL^CriMeR

Hello!

Having problems submitting for stage 2.

Pressing submit button gives error message (all required fields are filled, double checked) competition limitation: your submission is incomplete Youtube video is required. ???en.exception_unkown.youtube.movie??? message appears near the youtube URL textbox. But I have a valid Youtube video, here:

It seems that HWBOT engine does not like the URL for some reason.

Please help me.

HGyu

It worked with the CPU-Z submission?

Yes, it worked. The Stage 2 one not worked. The procedure was the same, OS linux kernel 2.6.26.1, debian etch, firefox 3.5.

I will try it using some win machine later.

@LeGaL^CriMeR:

Please tell me the very exact details, what rules are violated. Lets focus on the first video, the only one (for just now) valid submission.

Rules are:

# The video must show the entire overclocking process, including:

— power off - true. Can be clearly seen that CLRCMOS jumper had been shorted, system boots at default settings, claiming at the post screen: CMOS Settings wrong. Entering setup, disabling full srceern logo, saving. After booting, poweroff occurred via touch button.

— pressing OC Genie button - clearly visible the pressing, and pressed button.

— post (with displaying operating frequency!) - poweron via touch button, system waits for about a dozen of seconds, post occurs at OCGenie managed frequency.

— boot in windows - The whole time visible.

— clearly show official Wallpaper + CPU-Z tabs (CPU, mainboard and memory) - The whole time visible.

— (for SuperPI-32M: clearly show first 5 loops and while CPU-Z CPU tab is open)- The whole time visible.

@04ahgy

Sorry but.

The two videos that you did not have the rules

Sorry to mention that, it seems you have some misunderstandings about the competition and the stages. At my submission into Stage1, you commented: "LeGaL^CriMeR: No results from Super PI!!! "

Of course, not. That stage is about CPU-Z valid. Second stage is about SuperPi. There is no rule, mentioning that all of the two stages have to be submitten simultaneously.

Sorry my mistake:) Obviously the first stage and can no super pi. But I think it is good to have it both and the clip is the same. Because we are all uploaded the same clip, and so easy anyone can upload a fraud if a different clip.

----------------

for your problem.

Otherwise, and I had problems with uploading video and score at the second level, I wrote a little further back how I fixed the problem.

Edited by LeGaL^CriMeR