HWBOT Community Forums

The official I am OC Genie Challenge thread.

Christian Ney

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My board itself changes its frequency by 1Mhz not think this is such a big problem.

Funny is it for overclocking hand 1mhz fsb above.

When the option is enabled OCGENIE, bclk buttons do not function or the BIOS or with software or from elsewhere can not change fsb frequency.

Edited by LeGaL^CriMeR

If it doesn't work, let me know.

Hi all,

Still unsuccessful my attempt submitting score for the second stage.

I made screenshot, trying to help locating the source of the error. http://www.apaczai.elte.hu/~04ahgy/PH/2011-04-23/youtube_error.jpg

The video is that can be seen in my profile, under videos tab. Automatically found by HWBOT engine. I tried to submit the short (youtu.be....), the long link (youtube.com/....), but alll tries was unsuccessful. Browser is FF4.0, Win7 x64 Ult, but still debian&FF3 and Mandriva&Conqueror does not work (same error).

HGyu

johnamd just PM me about the 1 Mhz change (Video showing 109.47 and SS : 110.47).

I did a little investigation and found this:

Not written anywhere but...

According to this kind of challenge, I think the video and the SS have to be linked. I mean what we see on the video has to be on the screenshot ? Logic

LeGaL^CriMeR's video is right according to the rules. But Super Pi Result was done separately (maybe the cpuz one too, but I have no proof). I mean it's not the same Super Pi run we see on the video.

On the Video:

Real Memory: 10366976

Available real memory: 1058623488

Allocated memory......

1rst loop: 06.583s

2nd loop: 27.643s

3rd loop: 51.886s

4th loop:....

Screenshot:

Real Memory: 1073741823

Available real memory: 1073741823

Allocated memory......

1rst loop: 06.536s

2nd loop: 27.471s

3rd loop: 51.542s

4th loop:....

These are not the same values...

regarding the cpuz 1 Mhz improvement, I think that's quite normal, I got some board that do MHz drop/increase and sometimes it's quite a lot, -/+ 3Mhz

Edited by Christian Ney

simple picture is made ​​somewhat later, because running the test several times. If this is a problem. Tell me what to do test again and get it again.

I did this because the 21 Lop stuck my super pi with error "Not In exact round"

I say if there is a problem, tell me what to do again. To ensure my participation.

I am honest and do not use Cheats and hacks.

Edited by LeGaL^CriMeR

I know you run it later and several times, but I imo for this kind of challenge the video must be the same as the screenshot.

But as it's not written explicitly somewhere, I can't affirm nothing

Maybe something to do with this sentence that I don't really understand

Note that the video for CPU-Z validation and SuperPI-32M run may be done seperatelly

EDIT:

Day in video is 3/4/11 and same on the SS (aka 3/4/11).

Time in video is 17:17 and 18:29 on the SS.

If he ran superpi several times (because it crashed or had errors) then it fits perfectly

Edited by Christian Ney

unfortunately I can not pass the test again, will wait for new memories, g.skill ECO 1.35v. OCGENIE filed in my memory too low voltage that is less about them. Because it is not certified for p55 boards.

1:100 to successfully pass the entire test super pi.

Yet if not big problem, and feel that can be left result leave.

Here is what the error shows me

nonamepu.th.png

problem makes it nearly every Lop I show you the last.

i think johnamd is right legal^crimer submission can not be valid as the blck will never go up even when stressed if it has 209,40X18 (3769,20MHZ) in cpuz he can't submit as 210,47 and in case of doubt he must post again

as for the superpi32 if it is not stable can't be submited i think

i have made some testings and even with a striped xp i only gain 11sec in superpi 32 never more MHZ

and when the system posted at 3570 in OS cpuz would show 3566 and stressing the system would not make it go up

darkage

Edited by darkage