HWBOT Community Forums

The official XtremeLabs.org Primus Inter Pares III thread.

TiN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does not seem to be fair 'cuz I'm the initiator and co-organizer of the contest -) Especially concerning I might fight for prizes.

Probably I will still join but for fun only.

That's a very good reason.

Which city are you on, Kiev? I ask this because I'm from Colombia (GTM -5) I'm trying to configure and additional clock for keep the real time of the contest because I will only be available to bench the 8600 GT in one day and I'm not sure if the contest will be open at that time.

Sorry if this sound as stupid question, but I'm really interested in this contest.

Which city are you on, Kiev? I ask this because I'm from Colombia (GTM -5) I'm trying to configure and additional clock for keep the real time of the contest because I will only be available to bench the 8600 GT in one day and I'm not sure if the contest will be open at that time.

The deadline is calculated according to HWBOT general rules (GMT+1 or something like that, better to ask Massman or check the contest details) so it doesn't matter at all where do I live -)

Anyway yes, in Kiev -)

So I must configure my other clock with the Brussels for know the current time of the contest? because I see Brussels as GTM +1 and not as GTM +2 as you say.

In winter time, it's GMT+1. In summer time it's GMT+2.

At the moment of writing, this says it's 3PM GMT+2 and that's similar to what my watch is telling.

Just check the competition page when there are less than 24h to go. It'll be clear :)