HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] October is full HWBot erasing bugs time

Christian Ney

If you have any bugs/issues or suggestions that are not listed on the two links bellow, please report on this thread.

It will help to prepare the battlefield

Overview of issues:

http://bugs.hwbot.org/browse/HWBOT#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aissues-panel

Open Issues:

http://bugs.hwbot.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+HWBOT+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

• 3 weeks later...

I noted when taking a peek at my hardware library it shows only one CPU type shown as if I had X amount of these CPUs. Last night it said I had X amount of i2600(?) CPUs and today it's saying I have x amount of X2 4200 Manchester CPUs. I do not own a single one of these chips and I know it has to be a bug.

Posted a screenie of what I'm getting at - No way I could or would own this many of a given CPU model.

If you press "enter" in the search field you get a nullpointer exception.

No easy way to find separate DDR ranks in maxxmem.

A quick link to the complete HW list would be nice (maybe in the same list you get when you press the search button and get a few more options on the front page).

A checked submission shouldn't be open for reporting, only moderators should get access to those options.

This is no bug, except that the stupid online submission thingy didn't realize it was a dual socket configuration :P

But! There is a bug when I try to edit it to 2x CPU, because there is no screenshot I can't confirm the changes. It should be possible for me to do that... :P Disable the screenshot check for editing, please:)