HWBOT Community Forums

Faster - 2x Radeon HD 6990 @ 1055/1500MHz - 6343.35 DX11 Marks Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11)

Faster

is not a personal desire....even if I were in the Pro OC League, the rule would still be unfair to Enthusiasts....when we (Enthusiasts) get a WR, neither showed up on the first page (best results of the day)...and we are the majority here, we demand fairer rules!

to us that we have no access to the LN2 that perhaps we could not buy for difficult access and laws that prohibit a private citizen to get it ... effort, time lost and some tweakings study and also do a lot .. but contribute to overclock and clear. I swear I'm trying to buy an evaporator to ln2 but still difficult of access equipment for subzero ... meanwhile why not enthusiasts deserve the points?

I think actually I still do not have points and autonomy to talk about it ... but I think it would be nice if we had .......

good job faster and I know how much time you devoted himself so ...

Do not want to cause any problems, but rather support the faster, because we can not win the enthusiast WR points ???, this is a bench for VGA, no matter if the CPU is in liquid helium or without sink, because the test is to VGA, since some members were told to use LN2 if we want the enthusiast WR points, VGA must be in LN2 and not the CPU If I want to receive points WR for VGA test.

Sorry for my english.

Please forget what country I am....Please forget what League I'm....Please forget the cooling I use...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FASTER'S UNIGINE HEAVEN - XTREME PRESET (DX11) SCORE - Enthusiast League

6343.35 DX11 Marks with 2x Radeon HD 6990 at 1055/1500MHz

Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11) 4x GPU rank:

1st out of 55, good for: 6.5 points

Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11) 2x Radeon HD 6990 rank:

1st out of 13, good for: 2 points

TOTAL POINTS: 8.5 points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Splave's Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11) score - Professional Overclockers League

6333.45 DX11 Marks with 2x Radeon HD 6990 at 995/1500MHz

Worldrecord rank:

1st Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11), good for: 100 points

Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11) 4x GPU rank:

2nd out of 55, good for: 6.5 points

Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11) 2x Radeon HD 6990 rank:

2nd out of 13, good for: 2 points

TOTAL POINTS: 108.5 points

this is not fair!!!

I'm not asking you to change the rules now....at least reflect on the subject, open their minds :D

We DID reflect. And in the end, that reflection lead to the conclusion that the rules are okay they way they are now.

If you want your WR points, move to the Overclockers League?

no, thanks....I'd rather stay right here with these ridiculous rules:D

Luckily, another site of Rankings is about to emerge:D