HWBOT Community Forums

Angry - Athlon 64 6400+ X2 @ 3920.6MHz - 3920.58 mhz CPU Frequency

Mr.Scott

Oh please...............:rolleyes:

Why does it always come back to this. All I did was ask a question. If more people were forth coming with the truth, I wouldn't have had to ask.

And of all people to be talking about dirty...mr. "i can use the same cpu-z validation for all my 462's". You know exactly what I'm talking about.;)

"Oh please...............:rolleyes: Why does it always come back to this. All I did was ask a question. If more people were forth coming with the truth, I wouldn't have had to ask. And of all people to be talking about dirty...mr. "i can use the same cpu-z validation for all my 462's". You know exactly what I'm talking about.;)"

Your just mad b/c I pwn you guys in 462 every time you blink. As for Jon I happen to be the top top bencher on my team TPP wise and a damn site better than by any standards.

@ Angry - nobody asked for proof of anything. I personally just inquired about the cooling method, that's all. It was going no farther than that. It's unfortunate that certain people have to be on the defensive for their team without cause, and the situation escalated. My apologies to you if you think I caused it.

@ I.M.O.G.- Relax dude. I didn't ask for any "answers" from your team.

@ Opty- You talk a lotta shit. Bring it, you know I ain't skeered. Just be sure your shit is squeeky clean. If it ain't, you know I'll find it.;)

Your a ok Scotty.

I thought maybe it was a little friendly shit talk per say lol.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this ends. These competitions get me going on here more than anything.

Excellent. I like the monthly comps very much also. Much luck at the finish line.:)