HWBOT Community Forums

Angry - Athlon 64 6400+ X2 @ 3920.6MHz - 3920.58 mhz CPU Frequency

Mr.Scott

Meh, hotheads:D Shut up or I'll get my dewar filled and run my Opteron 1224 again:p aaaand see if my nf7-s 2.0 is working:D

The voltage is sick for chilled water, but 3900 is definately doable if you can boot into windows without frying the chip:p

Lol Bruce, your just a BAMF, and I mean it.

To be honest I was in awe.

A. Angry needed that much V-core for that cpu-z and

B. it was done on a water block.

Blows my mind!! So big thumbs up to Angry for actually pulling it off! Yes Good.

@ Opty - I'd be interested in seeing what mine would do chilled. Recon I'd give ol Bruce here a run with it!!

But your right. Most of these chips have cold bugs.

@ Angry. Your doing a great job. Glad you get a rise like I do :D. So you can keep pushing. You've gotta have more!!! Keep it up!!

Such haters around here. Leave it to CP to make things dirty when they get beat on.

Just Mr.Scotty, the rest are great...this guy is the biggest DB though.. banned me from his forums for "masking my identity, and smurfing my ip" My reply was "moved from Colorado to Idaho, I know you didn't trace jack" .. Just another newbie trying to be hard in his moms basement.

Just Mr.Scotty, the rest are great...this guy is the biggest DB though.. banned me from his forums for "masking my identity, and smurfing my ip" My reply was "moved from Colorado to Idaho, I know you didn't trace jack" .. Just another newbie trying to be hard in his moms basement.

Reported as spam. Keep your dirty laundry to yourself. This is no place for it.