HWBOT Community Forums

zeneffect - GeForce GTX 580 - 4656.4 DX11 Marks Unigine Heaven - Xtreme Preset (DX11)

Hondacity

• Crew
bugged would indicate that its not reproducable. ive reproduced the score on another os using different drivers. the score is accurate to the in bench frame rate.

all i did was control tessellation level....

Yeap maybe, but this could be the end of Heaven on hwbot, Could Be .... Perhaps.

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
How do you know he has not found a way to disable tesselation on Nvidia or something similar? (ala AMD)

I dont know that....:rolleyes:

Old discussion, as in the PCMark05, softwareclocking or overclocking ?

Edited by Sweet

Nice find ! It's great if you managed to disable tessellation , but i think it must be something else .

At these clocks , even without tessellation , this score is very high.

Nvidia should give us an option like ATI has.

Edited by Stelaras

• Crew
its should be hell in the sky, benchmark lol

Or Dark Heaven :P

Sorry here in Baires 00.10 am, too late for me, (I'm old, dont forget) :P

Like my old English teacher said: anddddd.... till tomorrow childrenssssss :banana:

Edited by Sweet

its not my place to make these decisions and leave it up to hwbot staff. i have no emotional attachment what so ever and can delete the submission without issue.

but ponder on this a bit.

it (if invalid) should lead to better validation for future benchmark front end hwbot creates, but could potentially invalidate all other scores... i can dig into this cryptic bit via pm with hwbot staff.

or

if valid, should re-shuffle the leaderboards temporarily until everybody gets in line with the tweaks applied and everybody keeps points and the bot doesn't lose 2 turns due to anarchy.

either way i lose as the score has no chance in standing from either outcomes.

what i would like to see in either case is some sort of official ruling either way so we can shut this book once and for all.

Edited by zeneffect