HWBOT Community Forums

Need help convincing YoungPro to shave HWBOT (or SuperPI) logo on his head

Massman

Hey all,

So, everyone probably knows YoungPro is quite a good overclocker. He has beaten many record-holders in 01, PCMark05, SuperPI and so on. Not only did he beat overclockers, but he also managed to beat leukaemia. This is great, of course, although it sometimes is annoying he always wins in "who has the shittest life"-competitions. For some reason, 'had leukaemia' trumps 'stepped in dog poop' every time.

Anyways, he's taken it upon himself to participate in the world's greatest shave. A little explanation:

World's Greatest Shave raises funds for the Leukaemia Foundation's important work – providing free practical and emotional support to people with blood cancer and their families, as well as investing millions in research. Since 1998, over a million people have shaved or coloured their hair, raising in excess of $120 million. But your support for our biggest source of income

has never been more important

His sponsor page: http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=420974&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=http%3a%2f%2fhwbot.org%2fforum%2fshowthread.php%3fp%3d154520

But, as we probably all agree, shaving hair is just too easy. So, I need your help convincing YoungPro to shave the logo of hwbot on his head instead! Kinda like this, but the hwbot logo instead.

bb8d93c8510a7a7aafa418bb5e7e3577.jpg

I already donated $40 for research, who's in? All we need is a small donation and a shitload of private messages pressuring YP to shave the logo! :D

• Crew

hahah thanks for the support guys i really appreciate it,

its a great cause and they are the primary reason me and my girlfriend Sarah got to keep our house while i was in hospital and going through treatment,

without them i wouldn't have been able to assault HWBOT and cause controversy in F1OC, maybe that will lower my sponsors, so forget i said that!