HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2012 - SC3: "Memory Clock" thread.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 900 MHz is the current, but I did well with this crap F11/board though, I will then try to flash the board later today and give it a go again.

I left all voltages in auto, only ajusted memory voltage and timings, did >800 MHz.

But this board is weird, if I add only one MHz to the PCIe then id doesn't boot. BIOS is pretty poor, not that much options, didn't sleep, benching from 19pm to 7am.

Now take train back to France where are my other rigs/gears and bench EDO, RDRAM and DDR2. Then submite online and sleep for 1-2 days.

Edited by Christian Ney

Just finished Benching now, benched all days long 24/7 (no sleep time) at Campus Party and turned out I had the wrong motherboards. So 6 days ago just back from Berlin out hunting on ebay to find EP45-UD3x, Abit TH7 and some RDRAM 1066 (only had 800), asked for fast shipping and delivery. But one EP45-UD3P got blocked at customs, luckily the UD3R arrived yesterday. This morning I receved the Abit TH7 II in France (I live in Zurich-Switzerland 300 KM away) so had to prepare my stuff and take the train to my old living place.

So had to order LN2 in both Zurich and Geneva (near where I live in France) started benching DDR2, finishing SDRAM and tried to improve Llano. From 19pm to 7am, 8am leave office go pick up some hardware at my apartment, 9am back to office waited a bit at the office, praying that the RDRAMs arrive, they didn't so I caught the train to not be late.

Half way my colleague called me saying the RDRAM arrived at the office, no way to go back pick them up and take the train again, asked him to send via special fast courrier (160 € shipping cost for Zurich to France in 6 hours).

While waiting for the courrier I benched EDO, tried all my boards, only one could run EDO 168pins. RDRAM Arrived, set up the Abit TH7, did some testing on air then LN2 on NB and Memory.

Just finished 15 minutes ago, submited all my scores :P

So now my bank account is empty and I need 9 sleep days :D but as always I had a shitload of fun!

Go to sleep, Cy@

Edited by Christian Ney