HWBOT Community Forums

Gluvocio - Core i7 2600K @ 4633MHz - 104012 marks PCMark 2005

Moose83

well terraptor, you could do superpi, wprime , ucbench and 3dmark .

I dislike killing the bench, I waited mounths for this reason, then I needed full power 'cause I was playing the contest w/out hexa core.

For me it's no problem to set a 70k score there and 92k with 2500k. You mean ? :)

@moose : many thanks... When you will discover Text Edit You'll be able to play near too, I think

Dear Gluvocio, I really appriciate your efforts and you result but not pcm. You are the champion and i really like it but pcmark now is not a benchmark that is related to perfomance anymore - it's all about weird tweaks. Let then ramdisks to be valid - this is less evil than all these allowed tweaks (hdd performance nowdays is just money dependant not anyhow cpu related).

Yes, terraptor. Now Software is more important than hardware... also for this reason I was thinking to sell one pci-e 8x controller :)

I believe now ramdisk on Virus scan could be not a problem.

General Usage could be again an hardware/setting test.

The reason for what I say that is that a particoular configuration on AMD makes Virus Scan better than RAMdisk .

This could be a way to reduce the GAP.

Less GAP , more fun :-)

Another idea to reduce gap is allowing RAMdisk on general usage non-tweaked MTT2/MTT3 scores.

This way the GAP from crazy Text Edit ore Memory Access could be reduced a little.

I think the top of PCmark should stay without ramdisk, at least in General Usage.

Theese are only ideas. They should be discussed .

It whould change destiny of this bench...

Anyway thanks to everybody but my best score is there :-) ...made with 2ssd on onboard controller :)

http://hwbot.org/submission/2310085_gluvocio_pcmark_2005_core_i5_2500k_106134_marks

Next time you are benching or testing PCM05, please can you take a high quality video of trans windows? I think 324000 would be quite funny to watch :)

I don't understand your score, but that's a very big #1! :)

Congrats on hitting 100K!

Edited by K404