HWBOT Community Forums

The official EKWB "CPU Capped 3DMark – The old and the new" thread.

reggiesanchez

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, one more thing - GeForce GTX Titan is not allowed at any stage of the competition!

Also, in case two or more users will gain same number of total points then the user with best result in Stage 1 (3DMark2001SE) will be the declared the winner.

Edited by tiborrr

hey fellas this is my first post on these forums. I have a question about the 3d mark 2001 se setting. I see that in most of the screen shots people are showing 1 of 7 under game test. How can I do that? what setting and where do i need to change that?

Also is an i7-920 @ 4.7 Ghz and GTX 480 @ 930 mhz core with a score of 70,061 normal?

hey fellas this is my first post on these forums. I have a question about the 3d mark 2001 se setting. I see that in most of the screen shots people are showing 1 of 7 under game test. How can I do that? what setting and where do i need to change that?

Also is an i7-920 @ 4.7 Ghz and GTX 480 @ 930 mhz core with a score of 70,061 normal?

That is because they run each Game Test one at a time instead.

Click on button 'Change' and select only one Game Test and run it. When it's done, go back and select another etc.

Score is low. First of all Bloomfield is bad for 3DMark2001. Second of all, GTX480 and other Fermi cards run under WindowsXP need a special setting activated in NvidiaInspector.

Click on button 'Change' and select only one Game Test and run it. When it's done, go back and select another etc.

Score is low. First of all Bloomfield is bad for 3DMark2001. Second of all, GTX480 and other Fermi cards run under WindowsXP need a special setting activated in NvidiaInspector.

Thank you very much for the very fast response!!!

I am running windows 8. Do i still need to do that special setting. If you do have a link or the setting name?

Thank you

Thats the same setting for Aquamark right?