HWBOT Community Forums

I left from hwbot crew.

SF3D

Here is the same post what I put up on the crew section. No drama involved, just to let you know I have no more influence on things on this site:

Hi all!

Time goes on and things change. I have been thinking a lot about my future in overclocking lately.

My first step is to leave from Hwbot.org crew and believe me, this was a hard decision.

When you get out, there is no coming back as we know.

I just feel that I have nothing to give for this site and no point to just hang out in here.

My thanks goes to Frederik who put this site up and did amazing job with it in the beginning.

I was happy to join the crew in 2007 and it was great honor for me.

These 6 years have been amazing time in my life in many different levels.

I also thank Pieter-Jan who was helpful since day 1 and we have been able to do a lot together in here and in real life.

Have fun in here and "keep pushing" like Oliver would say.

You need some balls to do a step like this.

Strongly reminds me back when Otterauge posted "guys - this is it for me" to AF-crew 2 years ago.

He also is a man I take my hat off once and forever.

Yet, you are still overclocking and doing lots of good things for the community so it is a bit different.

We will not miss you, as you will be around - even for "the oldschool guys" with no facebook...:D

all the best in the future and please make sure to have some spare time in autumn as said lately ;)

Thank you for supporting us from the beginning! Will you stop with overclocking altogether or just hwbot?

Thanks Frederik! I have loved this site since the first day and I hope all the best for you.

So, in other words this move was more to do with my personal stepdown or slowdown program than having any issues with hwbot, like most of the people guessed :D

I have 3 kids + a lot of other responsibilities and things to do, so I have to start cutting something off or I need more hours in to days.

thread says he left from HWBOT crew so I guess that means he left HWBOT crew

what did you do on the crew?

Yes, correct. OC will stay in some form, but I need to think about it.

Later question will remain unanswered, but I have done enough, I think :)