HWBOT Community Forums

Pifast cheat.

Dualist

Is it possible to review the situation about pifast.?

There is no verification links or checksum to check for cheating.

But I've found a simple way to fool it and I wouldn't be suprised if some of those super efficiant runs were done using this.

I know this is gonna really annoy a lot of guys who put a massive lot of time and effort into benching but we need unhackable benches and I'm really sorry to bring all this up.

A small vid I made...

It's so easy to figure it out. It only change computing time.

Yep, can sit there all day on air running it to get a score just where you want it with a full desktop screenie then clock your rig to where it needs to be then with that desktop just add your cpuz's on your clocked rig, hello sweet efficiancy, simples ;)

Wow, all you have to do is change the sys time. The more people in the know, the more fake scores will be reported. Like 3d03, I bet there are tons of bugged high results getting points right now (though thats a bug not a cheat). Educated benchers will spot bad scores and report them. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, all you have to do is change the sys time. The more people in the know, the more fake scores will be reported. Like 3d03, I bet there are tons of bugged high results getting points right now (though thats a bug not a cheat). Educated benchers will spot bad scores and report them. Thanks for sharing.

bugged runs are deleted if detected/reported, not only cheated ones