HWBOT Community Forums

Is this result Fake? (so easy question!)

• Crew
Everyone = 2

None of them say it's "normal".

plz read the topic again :|

In the past i also seen (some of my) Screenshots like this in 3DMark and PCMark05... with pointed or lined artifacts. Coloured black or white... i think its a effect of too high overclocking with a Driver who allowed very high clocks. These artifacts are rare but possible, when the clocks too high and you bring the 3DMark (CPU-Z, GPU-Z)-Windows in Position.

I search one hour in my Database, but i can't find a good example. :-(

My Opinion: no Fake!

The CPUZ artifact is very coomon, and the 3DMark01 artifact that's being discussed here is unique. If this happens at relatively low clocks like in this case, then there should be plenty more of the same type out there.

my friend

do you say if we have more same artifacted results it is ok? but one result is fake?

massman say my friend had many same results with white lines...

plz richba5tard or NeoForce or Turrican or Thor941 attend this issue

Edited by olesius

plz read the topic again :|

my friend

do you say if we have more same artifacted results it is ok? but one result is fake?

massman say my friend had many same results with white lines...

plz richba5tard or NeoForce or Turrican or Thor941 attend this issue

If you find some (more than one) similar results from other userS, or find a way to reproduce the graphical errors, then that will be discussed, I guess.

I don't mind of there are other mods who will take part in this thread, but why do you need EVERYONE to take a look at this?

• Crew
If you find some (more than one) similar results from other userS, or find a way to reproduce the graphical errors, then that will be discussed, I guess.

I don't mind of there are other mods who will take part in this thread, but why do you need EVERYONE to take a look at this?

we want any one (else massman) attend this issue because at first massman said us make valid orb link to show the results is not fake...

but that time, my friend has sold his 8800gtx , some months later we found another 8800gtx and send a pm for massman to making valid links for artifacted results...

but massman said us:

how can new results prove previous results were not photoshopped?

my email:

Dear Pieter

i think if previous results be photoshopped we can not repeat them, is it true?

you said: "strange scores"!! and asked us orb link, at now we want to do it...

what is the problem?

and massman's email:

How would new scores prove anything? :-)

The score was not strange, but the screenshot/verification was.

massman like "prove" word!

so we say:

massman, prove us this result is FAKE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by olesius

• Crew
Olesius, it is not the job of the submission moderator to prove a suspicious submission is a fake. It is the duty of the submitter to prove otherwise.

If not, it would be impossible to moderate half a million submissions.

if I say massman's result is fake, how can he prove??

we want to make orb valid links for artifacted submitions and i think it is true let us to deffence ourself :|

• Crew
If you have an orb link, post it.

Massman can prove his results are OK by having screenshots that have no errors. Very simple.

no, we bought vantage and 06 register codes 1month ago so can repeat 8800gtx tests and give you orb valid link :)

i say this result is fake!! how can massman prove it? :D

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/950764_massman_wprime_32m_core_i5_661_7sec_329ms

by 249.4mhz bclk, memory freq must be 748.2 but we see 721mhz !!!!!

if I say massman's result is fake, how can he prove??

we want to make orb valid links for artifacted submitions and i think it is true let us to deffence ourself :|

He does not have to if there is nothing suspicious about the given screenshot or score. If there is something suspicious, a member has to prove the submission is correct by supplying a futuremark url, redo the benchmark with a proper screenshot, etc.

We have explained it multiple times. This thread is closed.