HWBOT Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wonder why the 4-cores clock so much lower than G7400, must be a reason for it.
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. No new XOC Bios incoming? Proper biscuits for KS, maybe some 24GB mem profiles?
  6. hey man could you let me know your setup in how you got your score im real new to this and i cannot seem figure out a stable oc for my setup which is rog strix e z790, 2 g skill 6400mt 2x(32gb)sticks, kraken elite 360 aio,png geforece 4070 gpu
  7. First submission! 🥳 I have a few systems I'm excited to get up on these boards. This was my new laptop, and wanted to see how it fared against my main build.
  8. Tachyon X works fine 😉 CPU was on LN2 but RAM was on air . It will run same speed and timings with CPU on water . https://hwbot.org/submission/5534422_
  9. Last week
  10. For anyone who encounters the same error, switching BIOS chips and reflashing didn't help - I think my board has a hardware issue after many cold sessions. Secure boot / UEFI is broken, my workaround was to install an MBR version of Windows 10, after that everything worked. The BIOS flashback button is also broken, not sure if related.
  1. Load more activity