HWBOT Community Forums

GraduS - Pentium 3 1.4Ghz S @ 2274MHz - 56sec 702ms SuperPi - 1M

gradus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holicho pentium3 wr from 2001 broken) bench 18-19.04.14 by ZOT. thx CROWZ for assist and WEST87 for LN2, PSYCHE for full modding mobo.

If you want show than you are better of holicho,you must use 1.266,you know why :D

Very very good score,216 2 2 2 on air is incredible,chips and voltage?

So...you are the king of socket 370 :D

RUGGERO I did 59 on 1266 with SS only, 3 days ago. For mem ask GIGIORACING, he know what chips I use. Same as he kingston.

LUDEK111 nb - 1.95v, vMem - 3.85v.

thx all! i think its not the end.

I'm surprised that you have not used 4/3,what fsb 59s with 1.266?

no backup, its maximum for my hardware now. we have 2 runs pos 56.2-56.3, but 1m crashed.

Uhm,perhaps gigio will try to battle your time...i'm out of game,actually i have not a working mainboard and only 2 coppermine. :-(

I don't understand if is a effect of photo or not,your pot is very very big...It's homemade?

56.2?crash?...

I think gigio dont told correct info) I buy mem aftr spy his foto with kingston 512mb, same chips. I buy 10+ modules, only one go 210+. all others 195-205. all dont like Vmem, all hate cold. so his -60C on mem and other info dont correct imo.

I think gigio dont told correct info) I buy mem aftr spy his foto with kingston 512mb, same chips. I buy 10+ modules, only one go 210+. all others 195-205. all dont like Vmem, all hate cold. so his -60C on mem and other info dont correct imo.

...do you have a photo where i can see chips of gigio's sdram?Send a pvt :D

I think same module can have different chips.