HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2014 - SC2: GPU Challenge thread.

Massman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new idea but somethings wrong with the stage links. I get this on every gpu stage links.

Error message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/views/competition/competitionBenchmark.jsp (line: 116, column: 19) File "/WEB-INF/views/competition/competition.joined.popup.jsp" not found

I like the new idea but somethings wrong with the stage links. I get this on every gpu stage links.

Error message: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/views/competition/competitionBenchmark.jsp (line: 116, column: 19) File "/WEB-INF/views/competition/competition.joined.popup.jsp" not found

+1 to this, really like the new layout of the comp so good job with that!

Links are a little broken at the moment though.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I can't post my submission to Team Cup, as usual... What's wrong?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2598469_gumanoid_3dmark2001_se_geforce_3_ti200_64mb_12559_marks?recalculate=true

Can you try submitting through the competition page? http://hwbot.org/submit/competition_stage/1431_/

There should be an error message to say what's wrong.

It was reported because it has PhysX installed for the GPU, weather that makes any difference with the Catzilla benchmark like 3Dmark Vantage is to be seen.

The Cat screen states CPU Physics so the bench probably disables GPU physics anyway.

In the latest version of 3DMV it automatically disables GPU Physics

Half the submissions in the GTX580 Cat720p show PhysX enabled in the GPUz Screenshot.

And it doesn't seem to make a big diff to the score weather its enabled or not going by the subs and the clocks used.

There is nothing in the rules that states that PhysX cant be installed for Catzilla and if its not allowed all the subs thats got it enabled in the comp should be blocked as well as mine.

I will rerun the bench later in the week without PhysX installed with the driver and see if I can get a similar score.

I dont think I will see much difference.

Edited by macsbeach98

I was trying catzilla today .

What i noticed is that even if i select physx to be run from cpu (in the nvidia control panel) , after running catzilla the selection was back on the gpu .

I got the feeiling that catzilla was changing the value . I tried it many times and it was always the same result .