HWBOT Community Forums

Lucky_n00b - GeForce GTX 480 @ 1404/1202MHz - 37604 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

Gyrock

Nice run!!

Arigatou ne Gyrock-san :)

Great score my friend!! what about the difference of 1.3b8 and 1.3b6? :)

Thanks m8, btw I never tested the 1.3b6, just got the 1.3b8 right out of the box..

i think you need to remove noob from your name ;) maybe the lucky can stay!

I agree wth pro :D

Impressive clocks.

Same card as in the MOA final?

Thanks for the kind word fellas, but I guess this score proves that I'm still a n00b, since this was the very same card that me & my teammate bench'd at the MOA Final (in which we only got 1256Mhz at the event :D).

I still got a long way to go to make my way as a 3D Bencher , but I think this would be a good start ;)

2k3 Coming soon! :D :D :D

Lucky.... your killing me brotha...... Kick butt job.... Any tips with the card? Insulation? temps? Lets see some more scores..... with that cherry card...

AWESOME! erase the n00b from your name ;)

Thanks bros :), the setup was nothing special:

- the switches I turned on was voltages(Vgpu,Vmem,Vpll switches), and the 2 XtremeCool Switches. OCP Unlocker and PWM Tuner doesn't seem to help.

- Voltages via Afterburner was +375mV for the vGPU, +300mV for the mem, and +300mV on the PLL

- Insulation using thick dielectric grease all around the card, with kneaded eraser covering only the GPU Chip on the back

- 1800W hot air gun(set at medium, 1100W,450C) used to keep the VGA Backside warm at all time

- Optimal Temperature for benching was -160C, somehow the VGA failed to run the vantage at -170C

nice run :) did you use the " famous" thermal paste for the gpu ?

Thanks sir :), I only use ArticCooling MX-2 paste since that one is the only one available at my place..will try to get OCZ Freeze later, but it's difficult to get that here :(