HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2015 Div I Round 2 thread.

GPUPI 1B 1xGPU Limitations

"a Radeon R9 290X, Radeon R9 290, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 780 Ti videocard"

So there is a mistake right?

Should be: "a Radeon R9 290X, Radeon R9 290, GeForce GTX 780 (non Ti), GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 780 Ti videocard" ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Avid geek - clock limit, 4503MHz max, not more, please read the stage rules carefully next time :)

@myztix - remove it a hwbot (button delete/edot submission) and reload correct one if you did screw up something :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I made a very fast check on only first two stages, and please make sure that your xtu screenshot stage 1 shows max frequency of the run, on stage 2 a screenshot is required that shows at least CPUZ cpu tab desktop and that is mandatory, we don´t accept the standard cpuz screen that is always shown after validation alone. I had to remove lots of results and this is no fun^^ - please check all of your results again and read the rules, on each challenger division I have to check 150+ results and I am not sure I have enough time to check all before submission end

Edited by websmile

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Only submissions made on or after 2015-05-01 are allowed.

If you can prove that result was submitted earlier than this to hwbot, it is invalid for competition I think, but will be hard to do. Time shown at benchmarks is not always reliable, my bench xp show 2009 after each CMOS reset :D

Just pointed out an other fact , to take into consideration for future events.

That's why , there must always be wallpapers for each event.

As for the exact submission i am talking about , in my opinion , things are pretty clear.