HWBOT Community Forums

estimate this ddr3 psc kit.

subaruwrc

The kit looks very good but some of the secondary/tertiary timings on your run are way off what people normally use for benching.

If it can do same sort of voltage with secondaries of 4-96-10-4-26-4-5-6 and tertiaries 4-5-4-15-4-4-4-4-4-11-11-11 then it could be worth around 150 Euros (maybe 200 more if buyer is desperate).

The kit looks very good but some of the secondary/tertiary timings on your run are way off what people normally use for benching.

If it can do same sort of voltage with secondaries of 4-96-10-4-26-4-5-6 and tertiaries 4-5-4-15-4-4-4-4-4-11-11-11 then it could be worth around 150 Euros (maybe 200 more if buyer is desperate).

Thanks for the help Sam!

will rebench it with those settings.

• 3 weeks later...
There might also be one particular subtiming that the kit is not too fond of at low voltage.

That is possible,and maybe the bios im using is not the best,and in addition my board is a bit hurt so I have to use the black slots for dual channel.. After an ln2 session maybe I was a bit too fast removing the frozen dimms and the b channel is not working anymore only if I apply a bit of side pressure on the stick.. then its recognized by the bios.