HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Z97 Last Hurrah Ambient Challenge thread.

phobosq

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Super', I think it was found a while ago that XTU was doing that with a Non-English install of Windows (or you selected a different language) which was causing that HUGE CPU freq. Although I though that was fixed with the latest version. Then again I could be WAY wrong, but could swear I saw this in thread somewhere.

• Administrators

Use latest xtu version and if the problems remains switch to english like Scott proposed, this worked according to Pieter and it worked for me as well, I tested it yesterday :) - I made fast check on stage 1 and extreme and ambient, had to remove tons of results and yours will go as well, I only checked top ten to give people hints - please include Hwmonitor, please include mainboard tab on all! stages and uncore above cpu core is not allowed for frequency limited stages

Edited by websmile

Use latest xtu version and if the problems remains switch to english like Scott proposed, this worked according to Pieter and it worked for me as well, I tested it yesterday :) - I made fast check on stage 1 and extreme and ambient, had to remove tons of results and yours will go as well, I only checked top ten to give people hints - please include Hwmonitor, please include mainboard tab on all! stages and uncore above cpu core is not allowed for frequency limited stages

I've got an other question:

HWMonitor have to be open during bench or it's enough just for the screen?

For example, can first I run XTU and then open cpu-z (cpu, motherboard, memory) and HWMonitor? or do I have to open before HWMonitor and then run the bench?

Thank you one more

• Administrators

I left you a comment at the result, it looks bugged for me, final decision I leave to head of moderation. Please be sure you have a second valid score in case this one gets blocked, we see a lot of bugged xtu runs lately unfortunately

Edited by websmile

After checking similar comp lately I agree on these subs being valid, so you can do same. Especially because these are low clock results, and rules are load temp bound

So to be clear and I think what super's point is, we can RUN the benchmark then open the HWMonitor or HWInfo (cpl of people with HWInfo).

@arhaam, that's definitely a bugged run, look at your previous sub 1089 is in line with what people have run before and not just in this comp. It is bang on with a 44x run. Are you setting the 40x in bios or XTU?

• Administrators
So to be clear and I think what super's point is, we can RUN the benchmark then open the HWMonitor or HWInfo (cpl of people with HWInfo).

@arhaam, that's definitely a bugged run, look at your previous sub 1089 is in line with what people have run before and not just in this comp. It is bang on with a 44x run. Are you setting the 40x in bios or XTU?

Yes, you can open hwmonitor after the run. It makes no sense to run it parallel when temp max is refering to load temps. I wonder why some people use hwinfo :P - rules say hwmonitor clearly, so this might result in subs being removed