HWBOT Community Forums

Phase/Dewar/Ram/Mobo/other bits

nickolp1974

Apologies mods for all threads, just easier to sort.

1. Single stage Rotary phase, this unit is a beast, was built by Dualist i believe. Only time i have seen it drop below -51c was with a overvolted 5960X, idles -59c, 100% load on 4770@ 5.8g/1.6v will be around -53c, looking for £320 **SOLD**

2. 45L heavy duty Dewar, fantastic tank and holds incredibly well, one of the best for its type. Again £320 **SOLD**

3. Z97 impact, LN2 prepped, comes boxed with all the bits and a free cpu! (G3240 or similar) £85 **SOLD**

4. G.skill Pi, 2200 7-9-7, can do usual 2666, 8-12-8, tested on impact, heatspreaders are loose as i removed, £25 **SOLD**

5. Team extreme, 2600 C10, again does the norm 2800C9 £35 **SOLD**

6. ROG OC panel and cable, £20 **SOLD**

7. EK mem pot and heatspreaders, the armaflex is wrapped aound to gain height, helps with full pot! £22.50 **SOLD**

8. The cheapo k-type thermometer, good to about -100c £15

9. Digitron TM22 k-type thermometer, very accurate £30

no shipping included and obviously the phase and dewar will only be shipped in the UK, the phase weighs around the 40KG mark!

2F2282D7-533C-4032-B45B-13119ABA7938_zpst69m3mux.jpg

524556F5-70BC-4345-8386-35DF9CB0F9E8_zpsxl5mvosd.jpg

A88897C6-451C-4808-8954-E11C32CBDAE7_zpsqyo0icgm.jpg

Edited by nickolp1974

Guest george.kokovinis

Moving to apprentice league folks with the phase.

First time after 15 years ( Vapochill and Prometeia era ).

Brrrrrr.....:)

Just my 2 cents to the author :)

Please reconsider quitting OC, past situation and drama are not worth of leaving a hobby :) (don't wanna start war or quarel). If you are fully decided and want changes, well good luck :) But if I were you (speaking from experience in 2012), I would sell all other hardware things, but leave Dewar, Thermometers, Pots for like half year, if after that time you don't wanna come back - sell it. They won't loose value during that time.

Regarding other things:

Prices are really nice.

Guest george.kokovinis

Hmmmm......

Smelling the thread will be closed till this evening.

P.S.

Nick, as discussed privately, Michael ( Xtreme Addict ) has a strong point

worth considering.

As always, my 0.02 cents with respect.

George

Oc panel, mem pot and Pi's are sold.

Thanks for the kind words guys, please dont think i'm quitting because of an individual because i'm not, there's a few things i'm not happy with here but you cant please evryone, the biggest factor for me is wanting a break, as anyone knows who continually push's it takes over your life, if i'm not benching, i'm testing and researching from the moment i wake till i go to bed with work inbetween and i'm the type of guy if things are lying around i'll use them so i need it gone. Equipment is replaceable. I doubt this will be permanent, i may return in 6 months or a few years, i just dont no but i'm a tweaker! :D

Guest george.kokovinis

Nick, check transportation cost to Greece for Phase and then we talk privately.

Best,

George :)

• 4 weeks later...