HWBOT Community Forums

[FS | US] 6GHz 980X

xxbassplayerxx

6.4GHz+ 6600K - $350 Shipped SOLD!

@Splave tested this quickly for me. He passed at 6405 but said it could likely go higher with proper attention. It comes with an ES IHS since the stock 6600K IHS was damaged during delid. The existing IHS seems to make good contact but Mr. Splave sent the ES top so I'm including it here for you guys. Chip can do XTU and CB R15 at 4.9GHz @ 1.415V on standard water. 5.0 may be possible at similar volts but your mileage may vary.

6.0GHz+ 980X - $225 Shipped SOLD!

Capable of both WPrime 32M and Geekbench Single Core above 6GHz. 1M would probably be around 6.2-6.3GHz, though I never tried with this chip.

xxbassplayerxx`s wPrime - 32m score: 2sec 656ms with a Core i7 Extreme 980X

xxbassplayerxx`s Geekbench3 - Single Core score: 4655 points with a Core i7 Extreme 980X

Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 - $125 Shipped SOLD!

Lightly used board. Frozen twice. I was using it while waiting for Gigabyte to release the SOC Force. I can include the eraser on it if you'd like or take it off if you would prefer. A good starter Z170 board for cold or a good 24/7 board. Includes all original accessories.

Payment and Shipping:

Payment via Paypal or Google Wallet

Included shipment is via USPS Priority Mail in the US. For global shipments, contact me for a quote.

Photos:

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Edited by xxbassplayerxx