HWBOT Community Forums

RULE - Core i7 6700K @ 5000MHz - 17796 Points 3DMark11 Physics

gavbon

• Administrators

Generally verification links are needed for competitions, on fun contests we make exceptions. The problem is if submissions with altered benchmarks settings are posted, I have no choice but to remove them, and I know you plan GOC for example. This is no sarcasm at least from my side, but information that might save you from desaster at future qualifiers :)

• Crew
Nothing against u Michael, was refered at Gavbon and Mr.Scott

Inviato dal mio SM-A300FU utilizzando Tapatalk

My apologies, there was no sarcasm meant or intended from my end; I really am that nice!

I will admit the question was a little rhetorical because you should know that changing the settings of a benchmark renders the result void. If you didn't, you at least know now.

Sorry if you took offence to it, but it's better to be told/brought up than have things left unsaid etc.

No apologies needed, you are doing your job, but rules in LCC is not that much clear. Can you block this sub, i'll rerun next weekend, following the rules missing I can cheat better :) ( sarcasm )

Inviato dal mio SM-A300FU utilizzando Tapatalk

Funny that I didn't see myself as being sarcastic by agreeing with Gavbon that changing resolution was against the rules, but whatever. Must be the language barrier.

Imho resolution don't change nothing for physics.

Then why would you?

Edited by Mr.Scott

• Administrators

The problem is that if it does not make a difference now, it might make a difference in the future, you never know. We cannot check each driver, each sysinfo update or benchmark GUI update with all possible configurations. Using default settings for resolution is safest way to guarantee same environment at benching for all, case closed, no cheating here, the only one who has a dmamage from this is Rule himself because he has to rebench^^