HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Galax GOC Package - GTX 1060 HOF +Galax OC Lab Mems

FireKillerGR

Hello,

since unfortunately I will not be able to participate due to personal issues (health), I am selling the gpu+mem combo to someone else.

My family received the stuff 2 days ago, checked them (so guaranteed no DOA) but I will have to wait before coming back from Serbia which will probably be after qualification round.

Price of the combo is 800€ (paid 910€ with customs included) without shipping & paypal fees. All invoices will be provided to the buyer.

Shipping with Greek post usually takes 2-3 working days but can also ship with DHL Express/UPS if necessary.

Thanks,

Stavros

Edited by FireKillerGR

Hello,

since unfortunately I will not be able to participate due to personal issues (health), I am selling the gpu+mem combo to someone else.

My family received the stuff 2 days ago, checked them (so guaranteed no DOA) but I will have to wait before coming back from Serbia which will probably be after qualification round.

Price of the combo is 800€ (paid 910€ with customs included) without shipping & paypal fees. All invoices will be provided to the buyer.

Shipping with Greek post usually takes 2-3 working days but can also ship with DHL Express/UPS if necessary.

Thanks,

Stavros

good luck with sale, I hope you feel better. it's really tough when you love doing something and physical or mental health holds you back.