HWBOT Community Forums

No score for 6 hours, is it that normal?

Hi to all,

How long would it take a submission to be scored? I have experienced before of submissions that did not take more than 5 minutes to be scored. A particular one that have scored high according to reports but no points it issue yet. Why is that? It has been 6 hours no score yet. Is it that normal? I want to clarify. I was ranked for that submission but no score or points given. I have no problem with the ranking. The rankings should get scores too but for me no scores or points given. It has been 17 hours already, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Medico

Edited by Medico

• Administrators

Yes, would be helpful to see the result. It might be a beta benchmark, not all benchmark categories get points. I looked at your profile and saw some scores like these, realenehc, x265 and pcmark android 2,0 get no points for ranking for example :)

Websmile, mainly the last one, android 2.0 and no points for ranking as you noticed. I think all should be reviewed just in case of miscalculation. This is example of the main one that you noticed and others want me to give example. Hopefully, it can be resolved.

Submission details

United States Medico`s PCMark Android - Work 2.0 score - Novice League

5287 marks with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz at 2150MHz

Ranking position

4th

WR Rank:

Medal 4th out of 8

3rd

Global 4x CPU rank:

Cup Bronze 3rd out of 8

3rd

Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz rank:

Cup Bronze 3rd out of 3

Points earned

World Record Points (UWP)

4th

0.0 Points

Global Points (UGP)

3rd using 4 CPU

0.0 Points

Hardware Points (UHP)

3rd using Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz

0.0 Points

Global Team Power Points (GTPP)

3rd in team using 4 CPU

0.0 Points

Hardware Team Power Points (HTPP)

3rd in team using Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz

0.0 Points

Media gallery

ScreenshotsPCMark Android - Work 2.0 screenshot screenshotscreenshot

Hardware details

Device details

Model: Galaxy S7 (G9300/G9308/G930AZ/G930A/G930T1/G930R6/G930R7/G930P/G930T/G930R4/G930V/G930U)

Stock OS: Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)

Installed OS:

Display: 1440 x 2560

SoC: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz

Kernel:

CPU details

Model: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz 'Kryo'

Cooling: Air (Stock)

Speed: 2,150MHz (stock)

Memory details

n/a

VGA details

Model: Adreno 530 (Adreno) Qualcomm

Cooling: Air (Stock)

Speed: 624MHz / 600MHz (Stock)

Mainboard details

n/a

Disk details

n/a

Power details

n/a

This is the link Medico`s PCMark Android - Work 2.0 score: 5287 marks with a Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 2150MHz

Thank you for your response, I understand that according to the link provided, that submission will get no points. I wonder why that submission will get no points. Another question is if no points would be ever be given to that submission, what about if I finished 3rd and the submission said I had bronze cup which is the case in that submission, I supposed to have 2 bronze cups and one medal . Should those be awarded, even that no points awarded, at least to recognize the effort made to achieve that performance?

The BENCHMARK doesnt and probably never will get points. Its not because of your score or your rank, noone gets points for that benchmark.

This is done to provide a reference to users to see if their scores are in line but not points are awarded.

You did not address my last question. It was, what about if I finished 3rd and the submission said I had bronze cup which is the case in that submission, I supposed to have 2 bronze cups and one medal . Should those be awarded, even that no points awarded, at least to recognize the effort made to achieve that performance?

• 6 months later...

I keep having the same issue. I can sit for 6 hours and bench with multiple uploads during a session and the scores are not recognized. Thus I might have uploaded a new Aquamark score of 463000 with same hardware i used 3 months ago and had a score of 440000. for more than 6 hours the new ranking for the score is not shown irrespective if it is a point or no point benchmark. This effectively means I wont know if all submissions will be accepted or not nor which ones was rejected or had issues. I have tried to do recalculation of scores but it does not help. it does not matter if i have it on Firestrike and for example submit a verification link to 3dmark.com This kind of delay i have repeatedly experienced now for the last month or so.

What is the issue leading to this. It should be noted that i normally leave the EIST mode on so the CPU speed is not consistent while the bclk and multiplier is. but all screens are fully in line with rules.