HWBOT Community Forums

[EU][WTT]Dewar 20L -ish + copper LN2 POT

henkenator68NL

Desperate measures they say... I have been searching voor 1 1/2 year..... I just want an LN2 dewar in 20L range + a ln2 CPU pot. + maybe gpu pot?.

Impossible Sofar. In the Nederlands.... nightmare..

Trade: juste an increadable 5820K. Interested. I'll send all full details in your mail.

+ a complete Rampage V Motherboard including all stuff.

BIGG IF DELEVERY IN THE NETHERLANDS AT MY ADDRESS.

ANYBODY?? IFF SO ILL POST FULL DETAILS INCLUSING DATE, TIME, PICTURES (REST ASSURED WEBSMILEY)..

POSSIBLY ... MY BEST 5960X ON THE TRADING TABLE.

btw if this post is at wrong subforum... I thought this gets more attention.

Ps Price dewar max 200, pot 200 (?) Euro, PayPal, but best world be deal with closed wallet.

🤔🤗

Wish me Luck guys!!!

I can get u all those things. Even including a ln2 contract. I am not interested in trading cuz I am not selling all those stuff. But I can get you in contact with the correct people.

Pm will be the best way to get in contact :-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MotoG3 met Tapatalk

Got a Bartx CPU pot if you want it. It's cheap and does the job. Used it for some DICE sessions. Since I don't see myself using dice for CPU in the foreseeable future I Don't have use for it anymore since I also got 8ecc Beast.

Not asking much for it. 50,- ex shipping is fine. That's 50% less than I bought it for.

I'm also in the NL, that should keep shipping cost at pretty reasonable prices.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

• 7 months later...
20l is too small. go for 30l and 2 of those. especially if you wanna run with gpu on lN2.

I do have an adress where you can get 40l dewar for 200euro but thats very heavy and it has an bigger opening (120mm).

Hi

please can you tell me where to find the dewar with that price?

thanks a lot

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...