HWBOT Community Forums

Galax GTX 1080Ti OC LAB Board Information

DennyCorsa86

I believe those other two jumpers are for switching from drawing power from the PCI-E slot to the (3) x 8-Pins exclusively. I'm not sure on the first 4 you mentioned though, as I thought power limits/protections were removed with an XOC BIOS.

I would contact websmile on here, he may be able to provide you with additional information.

Top 3 should be "shunt mod" aka removing Nvidia's power limit. It would me sense to me that the other empty 2pin jumper is OCP like you wrote (as I dont think this board has a heater that needs activating) The remaining 2 3pin jumpers would be a useful way to activate voltage control and having a super fast way to return to stock volts (default position). That is unless this is already done for you then I'd have to say PLL and V droop. Don't take my word for it tho, I'm sure @buildzoid would know for sue

Top 3 should be "shunt mod" aka removing Nvidia's power limit. It would me sense to me that the other empty 2pin jumper is OCP like you wrote (as I dont think this board has a heater that needs activating) The remaining 2 3pin jumpers would be a useful way to activate voltage control and having a super fast way to return to stock volts (default position). That is unless this is already done for you then I'd have to say PLL and V droop. Don't take my word for it tho, I'm sure @buildzoid would know for sue

I don't know I don't have the card and it's not like there is public documentation for this stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Slovak_Killer said:

You need nvvdd if youre using oc lab bios ;)

I have HOF Xtreme from Lab Galax of 2018.

You have obsolete software.

15 minutes ago, Slovak_Killer said:

If u mean XTREME TUNER PLUS thats consumer bullshit, for proper control of galax OC lab card (with OC lab NDA bios) you need Galax NVVDD tool, clearly u dont know what youre talkin about. 

Yes , that software its public on Galax page.

I have Galax 3 days and play shortly.

Edited by Ximi

I buy Galax on January and return to shop because I am waiting the MSI LIgthining Z.

Now , I has the MSI on my Benching Table.

Thanks and sorry for mistake.