HWBOT Community Forums

Chilli-Man - GeForce GT 1030 @ 2556/2242MHz - 103820 marks 3DMark03

GeorgeStorm

It looks like a crash out at very end of nature, i had this happen to me once and resulted in a slightly inflated nature fps and couple thousand point boost. GT1 score is boosted due to very good cpu/mem efficiency sense that sub test is the only one CPU limited on these GPU's, really solid run otherwise!

• Members

Yeah sadly the ratio looks to be pretty far off compared to others, maybe a new secret tweak or bugged I think?

Edit:

"Rule Update #2 - All verification screenshots must show the settings at which the benchmark was completed. This means it is not allowed to decrease the operating frequency for screenshot purposes. In effect, the staff reserves the right to reject a submission that is deemed out of line for the stated system parameters. For XTU specifically, the data file must contain monitoring information (frequency and temperature)." :/

Edited by GeorgeStorm

i think the context of that rule change is for clock limited comps but it indeed does help with benches like this one that will bug out scores if you crash during a run and the only way to tell for sure that someone didn't crash out is if the gpu freqency monitoring is visible thru end of the run at full clocks at least on nvidia cards because if you do crash you ether loose the driver altogether and have to reboot or in many cases the driver recovers and your card is back at stock clocks but power state will stick if you forcing a higher power state (k boost etc)