HWBOT Community Forums

Asus ROG Maximus V Extreme socket 1155

bolc

I am selling my board, used in my h24 pc. Selling because it is useless in my h24 rig :D
and my M5F does a fantastic job for benching !

the board never went subzero, and it never went on watercooling either ! was running with i5 3570 and intel stock  heatsink :D

come with io shield, accessories, the special dongle i never used, dual, tri and quad sli, wifi card plus 2 antennas, a usb cable for something. sata cables of all sorts. and voltage extension cables

socket in mint condition, no known issues.

asked price 150 euros excl. shipping
shipping withing EU

DSCF9769.JPG

DSCF9770.JPG

DSCF9771.JPG

DSCF9772.JPG

Edited by bolc

that was fast ;)

it might be expensive, depends ;) the mobo box weights 2.8 kgs, in a package this will mean the 2-5kgs rate at 21.5 euros, with an included insurance of some weird DTS rate (44.5 +  extra kgs x 4.5 = 55 DTS at 1.22 euros so around 60-65).

for insurance at 200 euros, it adds 7 euros or so if I am reading well

Rural craigslist is hit or miss, sometimes you find $80 sr2's but usually it's low end stuff at high end prices. Urban areas are a bit better, but only for finding decent stuff at great prices. That said every now and then I check Chicago craigslist (about 2-3 hours drive) since you never know what you'll find. That's how I got my SS, also found an F1 for sale once from a retired OCer who ended up selling me a decent ep45-UD3P

34 minutes ago, bolc said:

that was fast ;)

it might be expensive, depends ;) the mobo box weights 2.8 kgs, in a package this will mean the 2-5kgs rate at 21.5 euros, with an included insurance of some weird DTS rate (44.5 +  extra kgs x 4.5 = 55 DTS at 1.22 euros so around 60-65).

for insurance at 200 euros, it adds 7 euros or so if I am reading well

Inside Eu it cannot exceed 29€ with insurance up to 200€. Use post service .

26 minutes ago, suzuki said:

Inside Eu it cannot exceed 29€ with insurance up to 200€. Use post service .

if you want to pay 217, it is fine with me :D

you got me wrong or I explained poorly :D

the insurance covers up to 60-65 euros (using this crazy DTS rule) using the 21.50 shipping rate.

for extra insurance, i reread the thing and apparently, adding 3 euros adds 300 euros insurance. (I understood 4euros flat rate + 1euro per 100 euros insured but apparently the 4 euros flat is not needed!) so only add 1 euro per 100 euros insured..

we say 25 euros for 300 covered? (if it gets lost, better have 300 than 2 :D)

now there is some weight space left in the package. are you looking for ram or something else perhaps? :D

Edited by bolc